Calories in serving100
Delicious chive and shrimp dumpling is one of the most favorite dim sum recipes from China. My Chinese grandmother prefer this dumpling wrappers with clear, white cassava flour, which time consumed. This recipe is very easy to prepare and less time consume. It is one of the best Asian recipes in South East Asia. Chinese people like to prefer cooking this kind of food. Let’s start to make Chive and Shrimp Dumpling with me.
|Shrimp, peeled, de-veined and grounded||0.25 kg|
|Tablespoon sesame oil||1|
|Tablespoon soy sauce||1|
|Teaspoon black pepper||¼|
|Chive, chopped||0.25 kg|
|Package of dumpling wrappers||½|
Directions to make Chive and Shrimp Dumpling
- In a large bow, put shrimp, sesame oil, soy sauce, sugar, salt and black pepper, mix well, add chive, mix well and set it a side.
- In a small bowl, mix water with cornstarch, set a side.
- To wrap: Take a pice of dumpling wrapper out, add a teaspoonful of shrimp filling on center of dumpling wrapper.
- Pastes cornstarch water around the edges of dumping wrapper, using fingers to folds and presses both sides of dumpling wrapper together.
- Continue with wrapping dumpling till shrimp filling gone.
- Steamed dumplings for 30 minutes.
- Serve hot with sweet soy sauce.
Enjoy it with me
Search Term: Khmer Food, Khmer recipe, Cambodian Food Cooking, Khmer recipe, Cambodian Dessert, Asian recipe