Calories in serving100
Boneless pork chop with pickle cabbage “sauerkraut” is delicious food from Germany. It is one of the best European recipes in Europe. European people like to prefer cooking this kind of food. Let’s start to make German Pork Chop and Sauerkraut with me.
|Pieces boneless pork chop||4|
|Teaspoon black pepper||¼|
|(0.50 kg) Package sauerkraut||1|
|Tablespoons vegetable oil||2|
|Large yellow onion,sliced||1|
|Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce,or soy sauce||1|
|Tablespoon light brown sugar||1|
Directions to make German Pork Chop and Sauerkraut
- Seasoning pork chop with garlic, salt and black pepper, set a side.
- Rinses sauerkraut under cold water, squeezes all liquid out and set it a side.
- Pre heat a skillet or wok.
- When skillet is hot, add oil and marinated pork chop, pan-fried pork chop in low heat till meat tender.
- Removed pork chop from skillet, put on a plate and set a side.
- Using same skillet, add onion and sauerkraut, stirs, add Worcestershire sauce (or soy sauce) and brown sugar, stirs well till sauerkraut hot. Put sauerkraut on a large plate and top with fried pork chop before serve.
- Serve hot with mashed potato or with German hot potato salad.
Enjoy it with me
Related: Swiss Steak
Search Term: Khmer Food, Khmer recipe, Cambodian Food cooking, Khmer recipe, Cambodian Dessert, Asian recipes, European Recipes