Calories in serving110
Spicy hot green curry salmon with boiled lotus shoots is absolute delicious Khmer country food. Back home, our people use practically any fish available for this recipe. It is one of the best Asian recipes in South East Asia. Cambodian people like to prefer cooking this kind of food for serving their family and friends.
|Tablespoons vegetable oil||2|
|Salmon fillet, cut chunks||0.50 kg|
|Cloves garlic, minced||2|
|Cup minced fresh or frozen lemon grass||¼|
|Canned green curry sauce||1|
|Cup coconut milk||1|
|oz. Boiled lotus shoot, rinsed well with cold water, drained||8|
|Tablespoon fish sauce||1|
Directions to make Green Curry Salmon with Lotus Shoot
- Pre-heat a large wok or skillet.
- When wok is hot, add oil and fish, pan fry fish till it lightly brown on both sides.
- Add garlic, onion, lemon grass, and green curry sauce, stirs well.
- Add coconut milk, water and lotus shoot, stirs well.
- Seasoning with fish sauce and sugar, and simmering in low heat for 20 minutes or till fish tender.
- Serve hot with rice, or with Italian or French bread, or with noodles.
Enjoy it with me
Related: Fish Curry
Search Term: Khmer Food, Khmer recipe, Cambodian Food Cooking, Khmer recipe, Cambodian Dessert, Asian recipes