Calories in serving100
Spicy red curry soup with shrimp, tofu and coconut milk is Sino-Khmer food from Cambodia. Back home we make red curry sauce from scratch that take time to prepared. This red curry shrimp and tofu recipe is easy, fast and delicious. It is one of the best Asian recipes in South East Asia. Cambodian people like to prefer cooking this kind of food for serving their family and friends.
|Tablespoons vegetable oil||2|
|Cloves garlic, minced||2|
|Yellow onion, chopped||1|
|Tablespoons fresh or frozen minced lemon grass (option)||2|
|Canned 4 oz Red curry paste||1|
|Cup coconut milk||1|
|Tablespoon fish sauce||1|
|Teaspoon black pepper||¼|
|Large or medium size shrimp, peeled and de-veined||0.50 kg|
|Pieces firm tofu, cut into small cubes||4|
Directions to make Red Curry Shrimp and Tofu
- Heat up a wok or soup pot.
- When soup pot is hot, add oil, garlic, onion and lemon grass, stirs well.
- Add red curry paste, coconut milk and water, stirs well.
- Seasoning with fish sauce, sugar, salt and black pepper.
- Add shrimp and tofu, stirs well, cook till shrimp turns darker pink color.
- Serve hot with rice, noodles or with Italian or French bread.
Enjoy it with me
Related: Sweet Sour and Spicy Shrimp Soup
Search Term: Khmer Food, Khmer recipe, Cambodian Food, Khmer recipe, Cambodian Dessert, Asian recipes, Cambodia cooking