Calories in serving120
Winter melon with grounded pork and shrimp soup is delicious Khmer country food. It is one of the best Asian recipes in South East Asia. Cambodian people like to prefer cooking this kind of food for serving their family and friends. Let’s start to make Winter Melon Soup with Pork with me. To learn more Cambodian recipes Please visit: Cambodian Cooking
|Grounded pork||0.25 kg|
|Shrimp, shelled, de-veined and grounded||0.25 kg|
|Teaspoon fish sauce||1|
|Teaspoon black pepper||¼|
|Stalk green onion, minced||1|
|Cups already peeled, seeded and cut into cubes winter melon , aprox 0.9 kg||4|
|Tablespoon fish sauce||1|
|Stalks green onion, chopped||2|
Directions to make Winter Melon Soup with Pork
- In a small bowl, mix grounded pork, grounded shrimp,fish sauce, black pepper and onion together, set a side.
- Put water in a soup pot, cook till water bubbling.
- Scoops prepared grounded meat with a spoon, drops meat in boiling water, continue till meat gone, cook till meat tender.
- Add winter melon, cook till winter melon tender.
- Seasoning with fish sauce, sugar and salt.
- Top with green onion.
- Serve hot with rice.
Enjoy it with me
Search Term: Khmer Food, Khmer recipe, Cambodian Food, Khmer recipe, Cambodian Dessert, Asian recipes, Cambodia cooking