Calories in serving120
Shrimp balls with yu choy and taro root soup is Khmer country food. This delicious soup is very easy to cook. It is one of the best Asian recipes in South East Asia. Cambodian people like to prefer cooking this kind of food for serving their family and friends. To learn more Cambodian recipes Please visit: Cambodian Cooking
|Shrimp, peeled, de-veined and grounded||0.45 kg|
|Teaspoon black pepper||¼|
|Stalks green onion,chopped||3|
|Cup cubes taro root||1|
|yu choy,cut off roots and cut 2 inches in length||0.9 kg|
|Tablespoons fish sauce||2|
Directions to make Yu Choy with Taro and Shrimp Ball Soup
- In a small bowl, put grounded shrimp with salt, black pepper and ½ amount of chopped green onion, mix well, use your hands to rolls marinated shrimp in to small ball. When done set a side.
- Put taro root and water in a soup pot, cook till taro root tender.
- Add shrimp ball in to soup pot and yu choy, cook till shrimp ball turns darker pink color.
- Seasoning soup with sugar and fish sauce.
- Top with remaining green onion.
- Serve hot with rice.
Enjoy it with me
Search Term: Khmer Food, Khmer recipe, Cambodian Food, Khmer recipe, Cambodian Dessert, Asian recipes, Cambodia cooking