Coconut Meringue Cookies Recipe
Coconut Meringue Cookies Recipe is easy to make and popular in Cambodia. It is mainly made from coconut flakes and flour and other ingredients. It is delicious and usually serve as snacks.
|2 2/3 cups of coconut flakes|
|2/3 cups of sugar|
|4 tablespoon of all purpose flour|
|1/4 teaspoon of salt|
|4 eggs white|
|1 teaspoon of vanilla|
|1 tablespoon of toasted Sesame seeds|
Directions to make Coconut Meringue Cookies Recipe
- In a large bowl mix coconut flakes, sugar, flour and salt.
- Now add eggs white, and vanilla mix well (I mix with hand)
- Using ice cream scoop, scoop the mixture in to the baking sheet
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on each cookie before bake
- I use none stick baking sheet lay with foil and spray with cooking spray
- Bake at 325 degree for 20 minutes
- Let it cool completely before take it out of the try to prevent form breaking
Serve at Tea time
Thank you and enjoy it.
Related Recipe: Sweet Glutinous Rice Dumplings Dessert
Serving Size: 2
Calories Per Serving: 751