Welcome to our website, a big Healthy Recipes Collection and the world’s number 1 collection of cookbook recipes available online. Healthy Recipes’s mission is to organize the world‘s best cookbooks and recipes and make them universally accessible.
Find thousands of specially collected recipes, included Asian recipes, European recipes, American recipes and Middle East recipes. This is a collection of cookbook of Food & Drink recipes and It’s all right here at your fingertips.
We are setting the standard for innovation in the delivery of 100% trusted, tested, healthy recipes to home cooks around the world. Our online collection recipes offers thousands of healthy recipes by hundreds of the best home cooks and top chefs, that are free for everyone using our website.
The collection of healthy recipes are cost conscious, made using everyday ingredients and (mostly) pretty healthy. Creative new ideas and fresh takes on favorites to shortcut preparation, cut down on cost and create food with style.
We want to show you how to make vibrant recipes made with everyday ingredients, spanning cuisines from around the world as well as classic comforts. Delicious recipes with the “wow” factor that are simple to make, cost effective and can often be prepared ahead.
WHAT RECIPES YOU’LL FIND ON OUR WEBSITE
- Stew Recipes: A stew is a combination of solid food ingredients that have been cooked in liquid and served in the resultant gravy.
- Steak Recipes: A steak is a meat generally sliced across the muscle fibers, potentially including a bone. Exceptions, in which the meat is sliced parallel to the fibers, include the skirt steak cut from the plate, the flank steak cut from the abdominal muscles, and the silver finger steak cut from the loin and includes three rib bones.
- Spring Roll Recipes: are a large variety of filled, rolled appetizers or dim sum found in East Asian, South Asian, and Southeast Asian cuisine.
- Soup Recipes: is a primarily liquid food, generally served warm or hot (but may be cool or cold), that is made by combining ingredients of meat or vegetables with stock, or water.
- Sauce Recipes: In cooking, a sauce is a liquid, cream, or semi-solid food, served on or used in preparing other foods. Most sauces are not normally consumed by themselves; they add flavor, moisture, and visual appeal to a dish.
- Salad Recipes: A salad is a dish consisting of a mixture of small pieces of food, usually vegetables. However, different varieties of salad may contain virtually any type of ready-to-eat food.
- Pickle Recipes: vegetables or fruit that have been preserved in a vinegar sauce or salty water.
- Noodle Recipes: are unleavened dough which is stretched, extruded, or rolled flat and cut into one of a variety of shapes which usually include long, thin strips, or waves, helices, tubes, strings, or shells, or folded over, or cut into other shapes. Noodles are usually cooked in boiling water, sometimes with cooking oil or salt added. They are often pan-fried or deep-fried. Noodles can be served with an accompanying sauce or in a soup.
- Hotpot Recipes: is a cooking method, prepared with a simmering pot of soup stock at the dining table, containing a variety of East Asian foodstuffs and ingredients. While the hot pot is kept simmering, ingredients are placed into the pot and are cooked at the table, in a manner similar to fondue.
- Grilling Recipes: is a form of cooking that involves dry heat applied to the surface of food, commonly from above or below.
- Frying Recipes: is the cooking of food in oil or another fat. Similar to sautéing, pan-fried foods are generally turned over once or twice during cooking, using tongs or a spatula, while sautéed foods are cooked by “tossing in the pan”. A large variety of foods may be fried.
- Dumpling Recipes: is a broad classification for a dish that consists of pieces of dough (made from a variety of starch sources) wrapped around a filling or of dough with no filling.
- Baking Recipes: is a method of preparing food that uses dry heat, normally in an oven, but can also be done in hot ashes, or on hot stones. The most common baked item is bread but many other types of foods are baked. Heat is gradually transferred “from the surface of cakes, cookies, and breads to their center.
- Curry Recipes: Curry (plural curries) is a variety of dishes originating in the Indian subcontinent that use a complex combination of spices or herbs, usually including ground turmeric, cumin, coriander, ginger, and fresh or dried chilies.
- Dipping Recipes: A dip or dipping sauce is a common condiment for many types of food. Dips are used to add flavor or texture to a food, such as pita bread, dumplings, crackers, cut-up raw vegetables, fruits, seafood, cubed pieces of meat and cheese, potato chips, tortilla chips, and sometimes even whole sandwiches.
- Drink Recipes: A drink (or beverage) is a liquid intended for human consumption. In addition to their basic function of satisfying thirst, drinks play important roles in human culture.
- Dessert Recipes: is a course that concludes a meal. The course usually consists of sweet foods, such as confections dishes or fruit, and possibly a beverage such as dessert wine or liqueur, however in the United States it may include coffee, cheeses, nuts, or other savory items regarded as a separate course elsewhere.
- Bread Recipes: is a staple food prepared from a dough of flour and water, usually by baking.
These are just great recipes, no matter where they came from, but most have made repeated appearances in our website. Please come back often, there’s always great healthy food to be found in our website.
Simple recipes using simple, everyday ingredients has been the key to our success…and that’s just how we plan to keep it.
Thank you for visiting.
Wish all the best.