Easy Stir Fry Noodles with Chicken Recipe
Delicious and Easy Stir Fry Noodles with Chicken Recipe is made from dried rice noodle, eggs, chicken and other ingredients. These stir fry noodles are loaded with chicken and colorful vegetables with a savory sauce.
|8 oz of dried rice noodle, soak in water for 20 minutes, drain.|
|2 eggs scrambled and set aside.|
|1 cup of slice meat or chicken|
|2 cups of bean sprout|
|2 green onions cut to ½ inch|
|3 cloves of mince garlic|
|Garnish with lime wedge and crush peanut|
How to cook noodle
- Boil water in a big pot, when the water is boiling add the noodle cook for 1 minute take it out and rinse under cold running water sake the water off and set aside.
- Make sure don’t overcook, one minute is long enough because you will stir fry the noodle.
- NOTE. The rice noodle will stick together when it is cold, if that happen all you have to do is rinse under cold water again and sake the water off before stir fry.
Stir fry sauce
|3 tablespoon of seasoning soy sauce|
|3 tablespoon of fish sauce|
|2 tablespoon of brown sugar or palm sugar|
|1 tablespoon of tamarind concentrate|
|1 tablespoon of dark soy sauce (the dragon fly brand)|
|Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and set aside.|
Directions to make Easy Stir Fry Noodles with Chicken Recipe
- Heat 3 tablespoon of vegetable or olive oil in a medium wok till hot
- Add minced garlic stir fry till brown
- Add meat or chicken cook till done, but not well done
- Add the noodle stir fry quickly so it won’t stick to the fry pan till the noodle is hot
- Now add the sauce mix well with the noodle
- Add eggs to the mixture and stir well to combine
- Add green onions to the noodle.
- Turn the heat off
- Add bean sprouts mix them well
Serve hot with squeeze of lime, crush peanut and Thai chili sauce.
Thank you and enjoy it
Related Recipe: Coconut Sticky Rice with Mango Recipe
Serving Size: 1
Calories Per Serving: 731