Fry Teriyaki Noodle with Hot Dog
|3 tablespoon of teriyaki sauce (you can use any kind of teriyaki sauce)|
|1/4 cup of Yoshida sauce from Costco (if you don’t like sweet put 3 T)|
|2 tablespoon of soy sauce|
|1 teaspoon of sesame oil|
|Mix everything together in a bowl set aside|
Fry Teriyaki Noodle with Hot Dog is easy to cook at home all you need yakisoba, fresh noodle, or spaghetti. You can cook it with chicken or pork, but I cook it with hot dogs. It tastes very good my kids love it.
|8 oz (230 gram) of yakisoba, fresh noodle, or spaghetti|
|8 oz (230 gram) of chicken breast or pork thinly sliced|
|1 cup of bean sprout|
|1 cup of cabbage chopped to bite size|
|2 green onions cut to 1 inch|
|1 tablespoon of chopped garlic|
|1 tablespoon of sesame seeds for garnish|
|2 tablespoon of oil for stir fry|
Directions to make Fry Teriyaki Noodle with Hot Dog
- Mix the teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, Yoshida sauce sesame oil in a bowl set aside.
- In wok heat oil add garlic stir until the garlic is brown; add chicken stir fry until the chicken turn white
- Add cabbage cook until soft then add the noodle and sauce. Stir fry quickly until the noodle is hot
- Add bean sprouts, green onion mix well turn the heat off
- Garnish your teriyaki noodle with sesame seeds.
Serve hot with chili sauce.
Thank you and enjoy it.
Related Recipe: Tuk Kroeung Sadao or Neem Tree Salad
Serving Size: 2
Calories Per Serving: 690