Leftover Easter Ham with Potatoes Soup Recipe
Leftover Easter Ham with Potatoes Soup Recipe is made from potatoes, leftover Easter Ham, celery, flour and other ingredients. Cambodian recipes have similarities like other Asian food, Kampuchea krom, Vietnamese, Thai and Chinese.
|5 cups of ham broth that you just made|
|4 cups of diced potatoes|
|1/2 cup of diced celery|
|1/2 cup of diced onion|
|1 cup of diced leftover ham meat|
|3 tsp of chicken bouillon granules|
|1 tsp of salt|
|1 tsp of black or white pepper (if you don’t like spicy soup put less)|
|6 tsp of butter|
|6 tsp of flour|
|2 cups of milk|
|Green onion or chive for garnish|
Directions to make Leftover Easter Ham with Potatoes Soup Recipe
- In a blender puree the onion and Asian pear,
- Pour in a big bowl then add the rest of the ingredients
- Marinate the ribs for 12 hours at least or over night
- It is best to grill the ribs on charcoal grill, but gas grill will work
- Grill the meat about 6 minutes each side or till the rib is done.
- When you marinate the meat over night it cooks fast.
If you have any ham bones left from Easter ham, don’t through it away. You can make a delicious ham and potato soup here what to do,
Left over ham bone boil with 10 cups of water, use leftover fat or anything that you don’t eat. Boil the bone for about 25 minutes, strain the soup broth and throw away the bone and any fat.
Thank you and enjoy it
Related Recipe: Korean BBQ Pork Ribs with Rice Recipe
Serving Size: 1
Calories Per Serving: 1641