No Rise Dinner Rolls Recipe
The No Rise Dinner Rolls Recipe offers a quick and convenient way to prepare delicious dinner rolls with just a 10-minute rise before baking. The ingredients required for this recipe include active dry yeast, warm water, vegetable oil, sugar, egg, salt, and flour.
To start, the yeast is dissolved in warm water in a large bowl. Oil and sugar are added to the mixture and stirred, then left to stand for 5 minutes. Next, an egg, salt, and 3 cups of flour are incorporated to form a soft dough. The dough is then turned onto a floured surface and kneaded for about 5 minutes until it becomes smooth and elastic.
The dough is divided into 12 pieces, shaped into balls, and placed on greased baking sheets, with 3 inches of space between each one. The dough is then covered and allowed to rest for 10 minutes. After the resting period, the rolls are baked in a 425-degree oven for approximately 12 minutes or until they turn a golden brown color.
Once the rolls are done baking, they are removed from the oven and the tops are brushed with honey butter, adding a sweet and flavorful touch. These No Rise Dinner Rolls can be served warm or hot as a delightful addition to any meal. Additionally, the dough can be divided into fewer pieces to make larger hamburger buns, providing versatility in the use of this simple and tasty recipe.
|2 tablespoon of active dry yeast
|1 cup plus 2 tablespoon of warm water (110 to 115)
|1/3 cup of vegetable oil
|1/4 cup of sugar
|1 teaspoon of salt
|3 to 3 ½ cup of flour
Directions to make No Rise Dinner Rolls Recipe
- In a big bowl dissolve yeast in warm water. Add oil and sugar stir let stand for 5 minutes
- Then add egg, salt, and 3 cup of flour to form soft dough.
- Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic for 5 minutes
- Divide dough into 12 pieces, shape each into a ball, and place 3 inches apart on greased baking sheets.
- Cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Bake at 425 degree oven for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- When done take out the oven and brush the top with honey butter.
Serve warm or hot as dinner rolls.
You can make this as hamburger bun by divide the dough into 6 to 8 equal pieces depend on how big you want the bun to be.
Related Recipe: Bake Chicken Cream Cheese Broccoli
Serving Size: 2
Calories Per Serving: 1278