Pineapple Soup with Chicken
Khmer sweet, sour pineapple soup with chicken and squids soup is delicious and very easy to cook. It is one of the popular recipe in Cambodia.
|5 cups of water|
|1/2 chicken, cut up to chunks bite sizes|
|1 Canned 8 oz (230 gram) of chunk pineapple, or ½ fresh pineapple, cut chunks bite sizes|
|1/2 lb (225 gram) of squids, cleaned well and cut to bite sizes|
|1 teaspoon of salt|
|1 tablespoon of sugar|
|1 tablespoon of fish sauce|
|A dash of black pepper|
|2 stalks of green onion, chopped|
|1/2 cup of chopped cilantro|
Directions to make Pineapple Soup with Chicken
- Boiled water in a soup pot.
- Add chicken and pineapple to boiling water and cooked till meat tender.
- Add squids in to soup pot. Stirs well till water started to bubbling boiled again.
- Seasoning with salt, sugar,fish sauce and black pepper.
- Top with green onion and cilantro.
Serve hot with rice.
Related Recipe: Sweet Sour Pineapple Pork Ribs Soup
Serving Size: 1
Calories Per Serving: 809
% Daily Value
Total Carbohydrate 52g 19%
Cholesterol 744mg 248%
Total Fat 12g 15%
Saturated Fat 3g 15%
Dietary Fiber 4g 14%
Protein 119g 238%
Sodium 4038mg 176%
Sugars 36g 72%
← Previous Sweet Sour Pineapple Pork Ribs Soup