Calories in serving120
Khmer sweet, sour pineapple soup with chicken and squids soup is delicious and very easy to cook. It is one of the best Asian recipes in South East Asia. Cambodian people like to prefer cooking this kind of food for serving their family and friends. Let’s start to make Pineapple Soup with me.
|Cups of water||5|
|Chicken, cut up to chunks bite sizes||½|
|Canned 8 oz chunk pineapple, or ½ fresh pineapple, cut chunks bite sizes||1|
|Squids,cleaned well and cut to bite sizes||0.25 kg|
|Tablespoon fish sauce||1|
|Dash of black pepper||A|
|Stalks green onion,chopped||2|
|Cup chopped cilantro||½|
Directions to make Pineapple Soup
- Boiled water in a soup pot.
- Add chicken and pineapple to boiling water and cooked till meat tender.
- Add squids in to soup pot. Stirs well till water started to bubbling boiled again.
- Seasoning with salt, sugar,fish sauce and black pepper.
- Top with green onion and cilantro.
- Serve hot with rice.
Enjoy it with me
Related: Fish Maw and Crab Soup
Search Term: Khmer Food, Khmer recipe, Cambodian Food, Khmer recipe, Cambodian Dessert, Asian recipes, Cambodia cooking