Stir fry Zucchini with Pork Recipe
Delicious Stir fry Zucchini with Pork Recipe is an easy, tasty food that take only a few minutes to put it together. This quick, tasty, and healthy dish will surprise you with its beautiful simplicity and rich flavor.
Zucchini is like any Asian squash it is sweet when you stir fry. Most of the time I did it with fresh corn that Khmer call kur Pot. If you use fresh corn make sure you slice it very thin and add it in the same time with zucchini.
|1 big Zucchini cut to bite size|
|1/2 lb pork slice thin marinade with 2 tablespoon of oyster sauce set aside for 30 minutes|
|2 to 3 cloves of garlic minced|
|2 tablespoon of fish sauce|
|2 tablespoon of soy sauce|
|1 tablespoon of sugar|
|2 Thai chili pepper or black pepper|
|Chives or green onion for garnish|
|3 tablespoon of oil for stir fry|
Directions to make Stir fry Zucchini with Pork Recipe
- Heat oil in fry pan until hot, and then add garlic stir fry until brown.
- Add sliced pork stir fry until almost done
- Add sliced zucchini and stir fry until tender (if you use corn add it now)
- When the zucchini is soft add the rest of the ingredients
- Adjust the flavor to your taste.
- Now add the green onion mix well, and then turn the heat off.
Serve hot with cooked rice.
Thank you and enjoy it.
Related Recipe: Mango Salad with Dried Shrimp Recipe
Serving Size: 1
Calories Per Serving: 844