Vietnamese Banh Sung Noodle with Pork
Vietnamese Banh Sung Noodle with Pork is very popular in Cambodia and Vietnam, You can serve Banh Sung with egg rolls, noodle grill meat or shrimp and herbs drizzle with sweet fish sauce. If you serve with Egg Roll you have to make ahead.
|1 to 2 package of Banh Sung noodle|
|2 lbs of pork loin or beef thinly sliced marinated over night with|
|1 package of Chinese BBQ seasoning|
|2 tablespoon of oyster sauce|
|2 tablespoon of soy sauce|
|2 tablespoon of yoshida sauce|
|1 tablespoon of sugar|
For the sweet fish sauce
|1/2 cup of sugar|
|1/2 cup of fish sauce (use 3 crabs brand)|
|1 cup of water|
|1/4 cup of vinegar|
|1 tablespoon of minced garlic|
|2 tablespoon of shredded carrot for garnish|
For the herbs and vegetable,
|Romaine lettuce cut to bite size|
|Cucumber cut to bite size or thinly sliced|
|Roasted crush peanut for garnish|
Directions to make Vietnamese Banh Sung Noodle with Pork
- Grill the meet over medium heat until done set aside (sometime I stir fry the meat, but if you use skewer and grill you meat it taste better)
- In a small pot boil water, sugar until dissolve turn the heat off and add the rest of the ingredients
- Taste and adjust your sauce.
- When ready to serve put the noodle in a bowl then top with grill meat garnish with herbs and veggies, cut egg rolls to bite size add to the noodle bowl.
- Drizzle with sweet fish sauce , crush peanut and chili sauce.
- Note if you like lemongrass BBQ meat flavor all you have to do is add 1 stalk of minced lemongrass to the meat for flavor.
Thank you and enjoy it.
Related Recipe: Green Papaya Salad with Chicken Recipe
Serving Size: 1
Calories Per Serving: 884
% Daily Value
Total Carbohydrate 29g 11%
Cholesterol 257mg 86%
Total Fat 43g 55%
Saturated Fat 16g 80%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Protein 89g 178%
Sodium 4891mg 213%
Sugars 13g 26%