Vietnamese Spring Rolls Recipe
Vietnamese Spring Rolls Recipe is a traditional Vietnamese food, it’s literally made from minced pork roll. It is delicious and fun to make at home for your family and friends.
|1pg (25) of spring roll wrappers|
|1 lb (450 gram) of ground pork|
|1 cup of shredded cabbage|
|1 cup of shredded carrot|
|2 cloves of minced garlic|
|2 tablespoon of oyster sauce|
|1 tablespoon of sugar or less|
|1 tablespoon of soy sauce|
|1/2 teaspoon of black pepper|
|6 cups of vegetable oil to deep fry|
Directions to make Vietnamese Spring Rolls Recipe
- Mix all the ingredients together set aside.
- Peel the wrapper one at a time
- Spoon the spring roll mixture put it on the top center
- Roll it downward and fold each side in then continue to roll
- Till all the end of the wrapper
- Seal the wrapper with egg white.
- Heat 6 cups of vegetable till hot on medium heat
- Put few spring rolls at a time to deep fry till golden brown
- Take it out drain on paper towel.
Serve spring rolls with Thai sweet and chili sauce.
Related Recipe: Easy Banana Muffins Recipe
Serving Size: 2
Calories Per Serving: 475
% Daily Value
Total Carbohydrate 34g 12%
Cholesterol 168mg 56%
Total Fat 9g 12%
Saturated Fat 3g 15%
Dietary Fiber 3g 11%
Protein 64g 128%
Sodium 824mg 36%
Sugars 10g 20%
Share & Print
← Previous Easy Banana Muffins Recipe