Korean BBQ Pork Ribs with Rice Recipe
Korean BBQ Pork Ribs with Rice Recipe is made from pork ribs, soy sauce, minced garlic, sesame oil and other ingredients. Khmer food is one of the best cooking cuisines in Asian recipes. Cambodian recipes have similarities like other Asian food, Kampuchea krom, Vietnamese, Thai and Chinese.
|16 ribs or 2 racks of rib|
|1 cup of soy sauce|
|3/4 cup of sugar|
|1 Asian pear|
|2 tsp of minced garlic|
|4 tsp of sesame oil|
|1 tsp of minced ginger|
|1 tsp of black pepper (if you don’t like hot use less)|
|1 chopped onion|
|2 chopped green onions (optional)|
Directions to make Korean BBQ Pork Ribs with Rice Recipe
- In a blender puree the onion and Asian pear,
- Pour in a big bowl then add the rest of the ingredients
- Marinate the ribs for 12 hours at least or over night
- It is best to grill the ribs on charcoal grill, but gas grill will work
- Grill the meat about 6 minutes each side or till the rib is done.
- When you marinate the meat over night it cooks fast.
Thank you and enjoy it
Related Recipe: Cambodian Tilapia CURRY with Coconut Milk Recipe
Serving Size: 2
Calories Per Serving: 2035