Pork Hocks and Cabbage Soup
Pork hocks and cabbage soup is absolutely delicious. It is simple and easy to make at home, all you need pork hocks and cabbage put together with few ingredients.
|2 lbs (900 gram) of pork hock, cut 3 inches in length|
|1/2 yellow onion, sliced|
|6 cups of water|
|1/2 cabbage head, cut 2 inches in length, washed and drained|
|2 tablespoons of fish sauce|
|1 tablespoon of sugar|
|1/2 teaspoon of salt|
|1/4 teaspoon of black pepper|
|A handful chopped fresh cilantro and green onion|
Directions to make Pork Hocks and Cabbage Soup
- Put pork hocks, yellow onion and water in a soup pot, cook till pork hocks tender.
- Add cabbage and cook till cabbage tender(crisp cabbage less cooking time.)
- Seasoning with fish sauce, sugar, salt and black pepper.
- Top with cilantro and green onion
- Serve hot with rice or hot crusty bread.
Serve hot with rice or hot crusty bread.
Related Recipe: Cambodian Pumpkin Coconut Custard
Serving Size: 2
Calories Per Serving: 1060