Special Thai Yellow Curry
This easy Special Thai Yellow Curry is made with chicken and vegetables like pumpkin, long bean, eggplant. This recipe serve with rice or bread and can easily be made at home.
|2 chicken breasts cut into bite site|
|2 potatoes cut into chunk|
|1 cup of sliced bamboo|
|3-5 kaffir lime leaves slice thin|
|2 tablespoon of yellow curry paste|
|1 can of coconut milk or cream|
|1 1/2 cans of water, measure it from the coconut can|
|2-3 teaspoon of fish sauce|
|2 tablespoon of sugar|
|1 small onion sliced or half big onion.|
Directions to make Special Thai Yellow Curry
- In a medium sauce pan heat 1 tablespoon of coconut milk over medium heat,
- Add curry paste and fry until fragrance, make sure you break the curry paste and add half can of coconut milk cook for 1 minute then add chicken leg cook for 2 to 3 minutes and add the rest of coconut milk with one can of water from the coconut can.
- Add potatoes, sugar, fish sauce, cook for 5 more minutes until the potato is soft.
- Add kaffir lime leaves cook until the chicken is done, add sliced onion and cook for a minute.
- Taste your curry to your liking and turn the heat off.
Serve the curry with rice or French bread.
Related Recipe: Spices Beef Rub and Avocado Salsa
Serving Size: 2
Calories Per Serving: 681
% Daily Value
Total Carbohydrate 69g 25%
Cholesterol 36mg 12%
Total Fat 40g 51%
Saturated Fat 26g 130%
Dietary Fiber 14g 50%
Protein 21g 42%
Sodium 961mg 42%
Sugars 23g 46%
Share & Print
← Previous Spices Beef Rub and Avocado Salsa