Cambodian Fried Lemon Grass Chicken Recipe
Cambodian Lemongrass Sausage Recipe is made from pork shoulder, pork casing wash, cold rice and other ingredients. This generations old sausage method combines ground and diced meats for a more rustic and hearty sausage.
|6 chicken thighs from Costco|
|2 tablespoon of lemongrass thinly sliced|
|2 Kaffir lime leaves thinly sliced|
|2 sliced of galangal|
|4 cloves of garlic|
|3 tablespoon of seasoning soy sauce|
|2 tablespoon of oyster sauce|
|1 tablespoon of fish sauce|
|1 tablespoon of sugar|
Directions to make Cambodian Lemongrass Sausage Recipe
- Cut meat to small pieces(this is best for all Khmer sausages) Pork belly will give enough fat to the sausage.
- In a mortar and pestle pound the lemongrass, galangal, garlic, and kaffir lime leaves to paste.
- In a big bowl put meat and all the ingredients together mix it well with your hand.
- Use Kitchen Aid to stuff my sausage it is very fast and easy, but if you don’t have one use any kind of clean tube that has a larger top so you can force the sausage into casing, this will take a long time.
- After finish stuffing twist the sausages to a link like what I did in my picture. Hang the sausage under the sun to dry for a day or so, Keep the sausages in the refrigerator or in the freezer for later.
- Grill or pan fries your sausages like any sausages.
Cambodian Lemongrass Sausage serve with any kind of bread or rice.
Thank you and enjoy it
Related Recipe: Cambodian Fried Lemon Grass Chicken Recipe
Serving Size: 2
Calories Per Serving: 597