Delicious Spicy Basil Chicken
An authentic taste of Thailand. Served best over white rice. Delicious Spicy Basil Chicken is one of the popular recipe in South East Asia.
|2 tablespoons of chili oil|
|2 cloves of garlic|
|3 hot chile peppers|
|1 pound (450 gram) of skinless|
|1 1/2 teaspoons of white sugar|
|1 teaspoon of garlic salt|
|1 teaspoon of black pepper|
|5 tablespoons of oyster sauce|
|1 cup of fresh mushrooms|
|1 cup of chopped onions|
|1 bunch of fresh basil leaves|
Directions to make Delicious Spicy Basil Chicken
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat, and cook the garlic and chile peppers until golden brown.
- Mix in chicken and sugar, and season with garlic salt and pepper. Cook until chicken is no longer pink, but not done.
- Stir oyster sauce into the skillet.
- Mix in mushrooms and onions, and continue cooking until onions are tender and chicken juices run clear.
- Remove from heat, and mix in basil. Let sit 2 minutes before serving.
Related Recipe: Yummy Spaghetti Squash Pad Thai
Serving Size: 2
Calories Per Serving: 613
% Daily Value
Total Carbohydrate 14g 5%
Cholesterol 202mg 67%
Total Fat 31g 40%
Saturated Fat 7g 35%
Dietary Fiber 3g 11%
Protein 68g 136%
Sodium 475mg 21%
Sugars 7g 14%