Chocolate Cookie Dough Candies Recipe
Chocolate Cookie Dough Candies Recipe is easy to make at home. This great taste of chocolate chip cookie dough is very yummy candies with no worry about raw eggs.
|1/2 cup softened butter|
|3/4 cup brown sugar, packed|
|2 cups flour|
|1 tablespoon vanilla extract|
|1 (14oz) can condensed milk|
|1 cup of miniature chocolate chips|
|Coating with chocolate|
|Dark Chocolate bark for melting (any semi-sweet will do)|
Coating with chocolate Dark Chocolate bark for melting (any semi-sweet will do)
Directions to make Chocolate Cookie Dough Candies Recipe
- Mix everything together just like you do any cookie dough until smooth Then add the mini chocolate chips Cover cookie dough let it sits in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Roll the dough into small round balls (I use measuring spoon 1 tablespoon) to make sure it is the same size.
- Lay the cookie dough balls on the baking tray with wax paper then put them back in the Fridge until it is hard enough to dip in melted chocolate.
- Melt the chocolate on double boiler on low heat then turn the heat off
- Dip the cookie dough in melted chocolate; lay them on cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Let it cool for few hours or overnight before wrapping them.
Save this candies sweet as a dessert.
Thank you and enjoy it.
Related Recipe: Cambodian Green Papaya Salad Recipe
Serving Size: 4
Calories Per Serving: 1253
% Daily Value
Total Carbohydrate 157g 57%
Cholesterol 140mg 47%
Total Fat 64g 82%
Saturated Fat 37g 185%
Dietary Fiber 3g 11%
Protein 16g 32%
Sodium 544mg 24%
Sugars 49g 98%
Share & Print
← Previous Cambodian Green Papaya Salad Recipe