Cambodian Stir fry Rice Pin noodle with Pork
Cambodian Stir fry Rice Pin noodle with Pork is a versatile and flavorful dish that can be easily prepared at home. The recipe allows for the use of various proteins such as seafood, chicken, pork, or even egg, making it adaptable to individual preferences. The dish is characterized by its succulent combination of sweet, salty, and oily sauces that coat the ingredients. To begin, the chosen protein is cooked with garlic in a hot wok until it reaches the desired doneness.
Next, the rice pin noodles are boiled briefly in a pot of water to soften them, as they may have been stored in the refrigerator for an extended period. After draining and breaking apart the noodles, they are set aside for later use. The softened noodles are then added to the wok, followed by a mixture of soy sauce, thick soy sauce, and Yoshida sauce, which contribute to the dish’s rich flavor profile. The ingredients are stir-fried together until the noodles are heated through and the meat is cooked to perfection.
To complete the dish, chopped green onions and bean sprouts are added and mixed in, enhancing both the flavor and texture. A sprinkle of black pepper adds an extra layer of seasoning. The Cambodian Stir fry Rice Pin noodle with Pork is best enjoyed while still hot, and can be served alongside chili sauce and lime juice for an added kick. This recipe provides a convenient and delectable way to savor the flavors of Cambodian cuisine in the comfort of one’s own kitchen.
|8 oz (230 gram) of seafood, chicken, or pork (You can use egg)|
|2 package of rice pin noodle|
|3 cloves of garlic minced|
|4 tablespoon of seasoning soy sauce|
|2 to 3 tablespoon of thick soy sauce for darker color (dragon brand)|
|2 tablespoon of Yoshida sauce (in Cambodia no Yoshida sauce)|
|2 green onions chopped for garnish|
|1 cup of bean sprouts for garnish|
|1/2 teaspoon of black pepper or less up to you|
|3 tablespoon of oil for stir fry|
|Mix soy sauce, thick soy, and yoshida in a bowl set aside|
Mix soy sauce, thick soy, and yoshida in a bowl set aside
Directions to make Cambodian Stir fry Rice Pin noodle with Pork
- In a big pot boil 6 cups of water, when it is boilng add noodle cook to soften for about 1 to 2 minutes (the noodle is fresh but it has been in the refrigerator for too long so you need to soften the noodle before stir fry) drain under cold water and try to break it apart sake the water off and set aside until time to cook.
- In a hot wok add garlic stir fry until brown
- Add meat or shrimps stir fry until no longer pink
- Add noodle stir fry until hot
- Add sauce stir fry quickly until the noodle is hot and the meat is done
- Add green onion, bean sprout mix it well and turn the heat off.
- Sprinkle with black pepper
Serve hot with chili sauce and lime juice.
Related Recipe: Stir fry clear rice noodle with Chicken
Serving Size: 2
Calories Per Serving: 609