Cambodian Stir fry Rice Pin noodle with Pork
Delicious Cambodian Stir fry Rice Pin noodle with Pork is a quick and easy recipe to make at home and you can use egg, seafood, chicken, or pork. It is often dripping with sweet, salty and oily sauces.
|8 oz (230 gram) of seafood, chicken, or pork (You can use egg)|
|2 package of rice pin noodle|
|3 cloves of garlic minced|
|4 tablespoon of seasoning soy sauce|
|2 to 3 tablespoon of thick soy sauce for darker color (dragon brand)|
|2 tablespoon of Yoshida sauce (in Cambodia no Yoshida sauce)|
|2 green onions chopped for garnish|
|1 cup of bean sprouts for garnish|
|1/2 teaspoon of black pepper or less up to you|
|3 tablespoon of oil for stir fry|
|Mix soy sauce, thick soy, and yoshida in a bowl set aside|
Mix soy sauce, thick soy, and yoshida in a bowl set aside
Directions to make Cambodian Stir fry Rice Pin noodle with Pork
- In a big pot boil 6 cups of water, when it is boilng add noodle cook to soften for about 1 to 2 minutes (the noodle is fresh but it has been in the refrigerator for too long so you need to soften the noodle before stir fry) drain under cold water and try to break it apart sake the water off and set aside until time to cook.
- In a hot wok add garlic stir fry until brown
- Add meat or shrimps stir fry until no longer pink
- Add noodle stir fry until hot
- Add sauce stir fry quickly until the noodle is hot and the meat is done
- Add green onion, bean sprout mix it well and turn the heat off.
- Sprinkle with black pepper
Serve hot with chili sauce and lime juice.
Related Recipe: Stir fry clear rice noodle with Chicken
Serving Size: 2
Calories Per Serving: 609