Biscoff Swirl Cupcakes
Tea time! Calling all Biscoff fans! This Biscoff Swirl Cupcakes recipe is a real game changer. Soft vanilla cupcake topped and filled with Biscoff buttercream, these steamed cakes look so good and taste even better with tea.
|125 grams of unsalted butter|
|120 grams of fine sugar|
|1 teaspoon of vanilla extract|
|200 grams of cake flour|
|1/4 teaspoons of salt|
|2 teaspoons of baking powder|
- Using a electric whisk, cream butter and sugar until creamy and light. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until well combined.
- Beat in vanilla.
- Sift in flour, salt and baking powder. Use a spatula and fold in till a smooth batter is formed.
- Scoop some batter into small cup case and fill in a tsp of biscoff spread.
- Top with more batter until 3/4 full.
- Drizzle another tsp biscoff spread over.
- Lightly swirl into the batter using a toothpick.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg cel for 20 mins.
Related Recipe: Chinese Sweet Potato Coconut Huat Kueh
Serving Size: 2
Calories Per Serving: 1187
% Daily Value
Total Carbohydrate 143g 52%
Cholesterol 380mg 127%
Total Fat 61g 78%
Saturated Fat 34g 170%
Dietary Fiber 3g 11%
Protein 19g 38%
Sodium 766mg 33%
Sugars 63g 126%
Share & Print
← Previous Chinese Sweet Potato Coconut Huat Kueh