Biscoff Swirl Cupcakes
Calling all Biscoff fans! This Biscoff Swirl Cupcakes recipe is sure to become a new favorite. The soft vanilla cupcakes are topped and filled with Biscoff buttercream, creating a delicious and decadent treat that is perfect for any occasion.
Biscoff spread is a popular cookie butter made from speculoos cookies. It has a rich, caramel-like flavor that is perfectly complemented by the vanilla cupcakes. The Biscoff buttercream is made by simply whipping together Biscoff spread, butter, and powdered sugar. It is light and fluffy, with a slightly crunchy texture from the speculoos cookies.
To make these cupcakes, simply combine the ingredients for the batter in a mixing bowl and beat until smooth. Then, fill cupcake liners about 3/4 full with batter. Top each cupcake with a teaspoon of Biscoff spread and drizzle with another teaspoon of Biscoff spread. Swirl the Biscoff spread into the batter using a toothpick. Bake the cupcakes for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Once the cupcakes have cooled completely, frost them with the Biscoff buttercream. You can use a piping bag to create a decorative swirl pattern, or simply spread the buttercream on with a knife. Enjoy!
I hope you enjoy these delicious and easy-to-make Biscoff Swirl Cupcakes!
|125 grams of unsalted butter
|120 grams of fine sugar
|1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
|200 grams of cake flour
|1/4 teaspoons of salt
|2 teaspoons of baking powder
- Using a electric whisk, cream butter and sugar until creamy and light. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until well combined.
- Beat in vanilla.
- Sift in flour, salt and baking powder. Use a spatula and fold in till a smooth batter is formed.
- Scoop some batter into small cup case and fill in a tsp of biscoff spread.
- Top with more batter until 3/4 full.
- Drizzle another tsp biscoff spread over.
- Lightly swirl into the batter using a toothpick.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg cel for 20 mins.
Related Recipe: Chinese Sweet Potato Coconut Huat Kueh
Serving Size: 2
Calories Per Serving: 1187