Beef and Potato Soup
Tender Beef and potato soup is simple but very delicious Khmer soup. It is made from beef, potatoes and other ingredient. It is fantastic with rice or with hot crusty bread.
|2 tablespoons of vegetable oil|
|1 clove garlic, minced|
|1 yellow onion, chopped|
|1 lb (450 gram) of Beef chuck or round beef, cut to bite sizes|
|1 tablespoon of soy sauce|
|6 cups of water|
|2 large white potato, peeled and cut to chunks of bite sizes|
|1 tablespoon of fish sauce|
|1/2 tablespoon of sugar|
|1/4 teaspoon of black pepper|
|A handful of chopped cilantro|
Directions to make Beef and Potato Soup
- Heat up a large soup pot.When it hot add oil, garlic, onion, beef and soy sauce, stirs well.
- Add water and cook till beef tender.
- Add potato and cook till potato tender.
- Seasoning with fish sauce, sugar and black pepper.
- Top with chopped cilantro.
Serve hot with rice or hot bread.
Related Recipe: Vegetables Beef Soup
Serving Size: 2
Calories Per Serving: 748
% Daily Value
Total Carbohydrate 46g 17%
Cholesterol 203mg 68%
Total Fat 28g 36%
Saturated Fat 8g 40%
Dietary Fiber 5g 18%
Protein 74g 148%
Sodium 1331mg 58%
Sugars 8g 16%
← Previous Vegetables Beef Soup
Next → Pumpkin Beef Shank Soup