Calories in serving110
Khmer baked chicken wings with sweet and spicy sauce is another delicious variation on some of the Cambodian recipes. It is a popular Asian recipe, especially in Cambodia enjoy cooking this food.
|tablespoons light brown sugar||2|
|teaspoons oyster sauce||5|
|teaspoon hot chili-garlic sauce (more is better)||1|
|approx 10 chicken wings||0.75 kg|
|tablespoon soy sauce||1|
|tablespoon fish sauce||1|
|tablespoon fresh lemon juice||1|
|teaspoon grated fresh gingerroot||1|
|garlic cloves, minced||2|
|stalk green onion, finely minced||1|
|teaspoon black pepper||1⁄4|
Directions to make Cambodian Baked Chicken Wings
- In a small bowl, mix brown sugar with honey, oyster sauce , paprika and hot sauce together, set aside.
- Cut wings at joints. Discard tips and place wings in a baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix soy sauce with fish sauce, salt, lemon juice, ginger, garlic, green onion and black pepper together.
- Pour sauce over chicken wings, mix well, and refrigerate over night or at least 4 hours.
- Preheat oven at 350.
- Bake wings without cover for 30 minutes or till golden brown.
- Brushed prepared honey sauce evenly on cooked wings.
- Return wings to oven, continue to bake for 5 more minutes before serving.
- Serve hot or warm.
Enjoy street food with me
Related: Khmer Chicken Spring Roll
Search Term: Khmer Food, Khmer recipe, Cambodia Food, Special Cooking, Asian Recipe