Fried Tilapia with Salty Soy Bean and Ginger Recipe
Fried Tilapia with Salty Soy Bean and Ginger Recipe is very common in Cambodia and Vietnam. This Asian disk is made from Ginger, Salty Soy Bean fried with fish. Quick, easy, tastes incredible, and guaranteed to be a favorite.
|1 cleaned tilapia make sure you slice the fish on each side so it fry faster|
|1/2 cup of julienne ginger|
|1/2 cup of julienne white onion|
|1/2 red bell pepper julienne|
|1 julienne Jalapeno pepper seeded if you don’t like spicy|
|2 tablespoon of minced garlic|
|Chopped green onion or cilantro for garnish (optional)|
|Oil to fry the fish|
For the sauce
|2 tablespoon of Salty Soy Beans (this soy beans paste is salty)|
|2 tablespoon of lime juice|
|1 tablespoon of soy sauce or fish sauce (make sure you taste the sauce in case it is salty)|
|2 tablespoon of Thai sweet and Chili sauce from the bottle|
|1 tablespoon of water|
Directions to make Fried Tilapia with Salty Soy Bean and Ginger Recipe
- Mix the sauce together in a bowl and set aside (you taste the sauce and adjust what you need for salty, sweet and sour flavor.)
- In a none stick fry pan add enough vegetable oil to fry the tilapia until golden brown on medium heat.
- Take the fish out and set it on a serving plate, set aside.
- In the same pan take some oil out; you only need 2 T to fry the spice ingredients
- Heat the pan back up until hot then add garlic fry until brown then add ginger, white onion, jalapeno pepper, stir fry until tender you can smell the ginger and garlic.
- Now add the sauce mixture in let it come to a boil then turn the heat off. Let the sauce cool a bit before add to the fish plate.
- When serve add the ginger garlic sauce over the fish and garnish with chopped green onion or cilantro.
Serve it with rice
Thank you and enjoy it.
Related Recipe: Stir Fry Beef Noodle Recipe
Serving Size: 2
Calories Per Serving: 519