Chive and Shrimp Dumpling
Delicious chive and shrimp dumpling is one of the most favorite dim sum recipes from China. My Chinese grandmother prefer this dumpling wrappers with clear, white cassava flour, which time consumed. This recipe is very easy to prepare and less time consume.
|1/2 lb (225 gram) of shrimp, peeled, de-veined and grounded|
|1 tablespoon of sesame oil|
|1 tablespoon of soy sauce|
|1 teaspoon of sugar|
|1/4 teaspoon of salt|
|1/4 teaspoon of black pepper|
|1/2 lb (225 gram) of chive, chopped|
|2 tablespoons of water|
|1 tablespoon of cornstarch|
|1/2 package of dumpling wrappers|
Directions to make Chive and Shrimp Dumpling
- In a large bow, put shrimp, sesame oil, soy sauce, sugar, salt and black pepper, mix well, add chive, mix well and set it a side.
- In a small bowl, mix water with cornstarch, set a side.
- To wrap: Take a pice of dumpling wrapper out, add a teaspoonful of shrimp filling on center of dumpling wrapper.
- Pastes cornstarch water around the edges of dumping wrapper, using fingers to folds and presses both sides of dumpling wrapper together.
- Continue with wrapping dumpling till shrimp filling gone.
- Steamed dumplings for 30 minutes.
Serve hot with sweet soy sauce.
Related Recipe: Cranberries Jello Salad
Serving Size: 2
Calories Per Serving: 307