Easy Apple Cinnamon Muffins
Easy Apple Cinnamon Muffins are really easy recipe, and so scrumptious and full of warm cinnamon and crisp apple bits and finished with a cinnamon sugar topping with amazing vanilla flavor.
|1 ½ cup of whole wheat flour|
|1/2 cup of rolled Oats|
|1/3 cup of brown sugar|
|1/3 cup of white sugar|
|2 teaspoon of baking powder|
|1/2 teaspoon of salt|
|2/3 cup of milk|
|1/2 cup of oil|
|1 teaspoon of vanilla|
|2 cups of chopped apple (2 apples)|
Directions to make Easy Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- In a large bowl stir together dry ingredients flour, oat, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt
- In another bowl mix the wet ingredients, milk, oil, eggs and vanilla
- Make a well in the center of dry ingredients and add wet ingredients stirring just to combine, stir in chopped apple.
- Spray the muffin pan, spoon the batter into prepared muffin cups
- Bake at 400 degree for 15 minutes or until the toothpick come out clear.
Related Recipe: Microwave Caramel Marshmallow Popcorn
Serving Size: 2
Calories Per Serving: 1348