Calories in serving110
Famous German hot potato salad with sweet vinaigrette sauce, onion and bacon bits is a great side dish. Very easy to cook and very delicious. It is one of the best European recipes in Europe country. German people like to prefer cooking this kind of food for serving their family and friends. Let’s start to make German Hot Potato Salad with me.
|Medium size Yukon potatoes, peeled and cut cubes||3|
|Tablespoon white vinegar||1|
|Tablespoon cornstarch or All purpose flour||1|
|Teaspoon black pepper||¼|
|Tablespoons vegetable or olive oil||2|
|Cup chopped yellow onion||½|
|Teaspoon dried parsley||½|
|Tablespoon bacon bits||1|
Directions to make German Hot Potato Salad
- Put potato and 4 cups water in a large pot, cook till potato tender (do not over cook potato), pour cooked potato in a colander, set a side to drain.
- In a small bowl, mix ¼ cup water with vinegar, sugar, salt, cornstarch and black pepper, mix well and set a side.
- Pre-heat a skillet or wok.
- When skillet is hot, add oil and onion, stirs, add parsley and vinaigrette sauce, stirs well till sauce thicken then add boiled potato, stirs well.
- Sprinkles with bacon bits before serve.
- Serve hot with German pork chop and sauerkraut.
Enjoy it with me
Related: German Pork Chop and Sauerkraut
Search Term: Khmer Food, Khmer recipe, Cambodian Food, Khmer recipe, Asian recipes, European recipes