Stir fry Beef with Green Bean
This Stir fry Beef with Green Bean is the popular green bean dish that you frequently find at Chinese restaurant. The recipe made with an easy stir fry oyster sauce, sliced beef and green beans.
|13 oz of sliced beef or pork|
|1 to 2 tablespoon of soy sauce|
|1 tablespoon of oyster sauce|
|1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger|
|1 teaspoon of sugar|
|1 ½ teaspoon of corn starch|
|1/2 cup of beef broth|
|6 oz of green been cut to bite size|
|1 tablespoon of rice wine or any cooking wine|
|1/4 teaspoon of sesame oil|
|1 teaspoon of soy sauce|
Directions to make Stir fry Beef with Green Bean
- Marinate the meat with ginger, sugar, 1 t of soy sauce, oyster sauce, rice wine for 20 minutes
- Heat oil in wok until hot add marinate beef and green been cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until the meat change color and green been is tender.
- Dissolve cornstarch with 2 T of beef broth then add it with 2 T of soy sauce to the rest of broth
- Pour in to work stir fry for 1 minute until it is a bit thicken.
- Add Sesame oil mix well then turn the heat off.
Serve stir fry green been with rice.
Related Recipe: Easy Hamburger Bun Recipe
Serving Size: 2
Calories Per Serving: 456
% Daily Value
Total Carbohydrate 39g 14%
Cholesterol 135mg 45%
Total Fat 7g 9%
Saturated Fat 2g 10%
Dietary Fiber 15g 54%
Protein 60g 120%
Sodium 892mg 39%
Sugars 14g 28%
Share & Print
← Previous Easy Hamburger Bun Recipe
Next → Cambodian Style Salmon Cake