Calories in serving120
Tender beefsteak braised with light creamy tomato sauce is absolutely delicious Swiss food. It is one of the best American recipes in South East Asia. Cambodian people like to prefer cooking this kind of food. Let’s start to make Swiss Steak with me.
|Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce, or soy sauce||2|
|Cloves garlic, minced||2|
|Tablespoon light brown sugar||1|
|Teaspoon black pepper||¼|
|Beef chuck or Sirloin, cut to steak sizes||0.75 kg|
|Tablespoons vegetable oil||2|
|Yellow onion, chopped||1|
|Stalk celery, chopped||1|
|Roma tomato, diced||2|
|Canned cream of chicken mushroom soup||1|
|Tablespoons All purpose flour||2|
Directions to make Swiss Steak
- In a small bowl, mix Worcestershire sauce (or soy sauce) with garlic, sugar, salt and black pepper. Rubs marinade sauce on steak and set it a side.
- Pre-heated a large skillet.
- When skillet is hot, add oil and marinated steak, pan-fried till steak brown on both sides.
- Add onion, celery, tomato, cream of chicken and mushroom soup, and 1-¼ cup water, stirs well and simmering in low heat till meat tender.
- Mix remaining ¼ cup water with flour in a small bowl, mix well, pour flour water in with meat, stirs till sauce thicken.
- Serve hot with rice, hot French bread or with mashed potato.
Enjoy Special grilled stuffed chicken wings with me
Related: Cranberries Jello Salad
Search Term: Khmer Food, Khmer recipe, Cambodian Food Cooking, Khmer recipe, Cambodian Dessert, Asian recipes, American recipes