Homemade Peppermint Bark Candies Recipe
Homemade Peppermint Bark Candies Recipe is easy to make and take just minutes to put together. This recipe is a holiday favorite and perfect for parties and gift giving.
|8 oz semisweet dark chocolate or chocolate bark|
|2 tablespoon vegetable oil or canola|
|1/2 tablespoon peppermint extract divided|
|8 oz white chocolate bark|
|24 peppermint candies crush or use candy cane|
Directions to make Homemade Peppermint Bark Candies Recipe
- Crease 9×9 inches pan set aside
- Melt the dark chocolate first with 1 t of vegetable oil and peppermint extract (make sure you divide) When the chocolate is melted pour into prepared pan sprinkle crush peppermint candy, let it cool and hard
- Now melt the white chocolate with 1 t of oil and the rest of peppermint extract.
- When the white chocolate is melted pour into prepared pan sprinkle with crush peppermint candy, let it cool.
- When the candy is cool break it into smaller chunk or wrap it as you like.
Serve this candies sweet as a dessert.
Thank you and enjoy it.
Related Recipe: Chocolate Cookie Dough Candies Recipe
Serving Size: 2
Calories Per Serving: 1584