Slow Cook Pot Chuck Roast
Delicious Slow Cook Pot Chuck Roast is an easy to make comfort food that is hearty, filling, and can easily cook at home. This recipe will work for a classic oven braise as well as in a slow cooker or Instant Pot.
|5 lbs (2250 gram) of chuck roast|
|1 package of onion soup mix|
|1 cup of chicken broth|
|5 potatoes cut in half|
|5 big carrot cut to bite size|
|1 onion cut into 4 parts|
|2 tablespoon of flour|
|Cloves of garlic (smash)|
|2 to 3 cups of mushroom sauté with butter|
|Salt and pepper to taste|
Directions to make Slow Cook Pot Chuck Roast
- Rub roast on both side with salt, pepper, flour and half package of onion soup mix
- Lay the roast in the crock pot add potatoes, carrots, onion and garlic cloves on top
- Add chicken broth put the lid on and turn the crock pot to high let it cooks for 5 hours.
- When the roast is done, in a fry pan add 2 tablespoon of butter and sauté the mushroom until soft
- Then add it on top of the roast when ready to serve.
- For the juice left in the crock pot you can make gravy to pour over the roast.
Thank you and enjoy it.
Related Recipe: Chocolate covered Cherries or mint
Serving Size: 10
Calories Per Serving: 591
% Daily Value
Total Carbohydrate 22g 8%
Cholesterol 229mg 76%
Total Fat 19g 24%
Saturated Fat 7g 35%
Dietary Fiber 4g 14%
Protein 78g 156%
Sodium 258mg 11%
Sugars 3g 6%
Share & Print
← Previous Chocolate covered Cherries or mint