Stir fry Chinese Broccoli Noodle
Stir Fry Chinese Broccoli Noodle is a delectable and straightforward dish that can be easily prepared at home. The key ingredients for this recipe include Chinese broccoli, soy sauce, oyster sauce, Yoshida sauce, sugar, Shaohsing wine, chicken broth, vegetable oil, garlic, toasted sesame seeds, and either fresh egg noodles or yakisoba noodles. If using dry yakisoba noodles, it’s important to soak and boil them beforehand as per the package instructions.
To begin, mix the remaining chicken broth with soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, Shaohsing wine, and Yoshida sauce in a bowl, and set it aside. In a wok, heat up one tablespoon of oil and add half of the minced garlic. Cook until the garlic turns brown, then add the beef and cook until it’s nearly done (the color should not be red). Remove the beef from the wok and set it aside.
Next, add another tablespoon of oil to the wok and stir-fry the broccoli with a quarter cup of chicken broth until it’s almost tender. Remove the broccoli from the wok and set it aside. Finally, add the remaining tablespoon of oil to the wok, along with the remaining garlic. Stir-fry until the garlic turns brown, then add the noodles. Stir-fry the noodles with the sauce mixture, incorporating the beef and broccoli back into the wok. Continue to stir-fry until the noodles are heated through and the flavors meld together.
Turn off the heat and garnish the dish with toasted sesame seeds. This Stir Fry Chinese Broccoli Noodle can be served hot with soy sauce or chili sauce. It’s important to note that this dish is best enjoyed immediately as it may not retain its flavor if left to sit for too long.
|1 lb of Chinese Broccoli washed|
|3 tablespoon soy sauce|
|2 tablespoon oyster sauce|
|2 tablespoon of yoshida sauce (Costco)|
|1/2 tablespoon of sugar|
|2 tablespoon of shaohsing wine|
|1 can of chicken broth (save ¼ cup for the broccoli)|
|3 tablespoon of vegetable oil for stir fry|
|3 clove of garlic minced divide|
|1 teaspoon of toasted sesame seeds for garnish|
|1 lb of fresh egg noodle or yakisoba noodle|
Directions to make Stir fry Chinese Broccoli Noodle
- In a bowl combine the rest of chicken broth with 3 tablespoon of soy sauce, 2 tablespoon of oyster sauce, 1/2 tablespoon of sugar, Shaohsing and 2 tablespoon of Yoshida sauce set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a wok add half of the garlic fry until brown then add beef cook until almost done (the color not red) take out set aside
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil add broccoli with ¼ cup of chicken broth stir until the broccoli almost tender, take it out set aside
- Now add the last tablespoon of oil to the wok then last half of garlic stir fry until brown add noodle, stir fry with the rest of the sauce, mix it quickly, add the meat and broccoli back to the wok, stir fry until the noodle is hot and the flavor come together.
- Turn the heat off garnish with roasted sesame seeds
Serve hot with soy sauce or chili sauce.This noodle need to be eaten right away or it will not taste good.
Related Recipe: Homemade Teriyaki Sauce
Serving Size: 4
Calories Per Serving: 353