Stir fry Chinese Broccoli Noodle
Stir fry Chinese Broccoli Noodle is very delicious and easy to cook at home, all you need fresh egg noodle or yakisoba noodle, if you use the dry yakisoba makes sure soak and boil the noodle ahead of time according the package direction.
|1 lb of Chinese Broccoli washed|
|3 tablespoon soy sauce|
|2 tablespoon oyster sauce|
|2 tablespoon of yoshida sauce (Costco)|
|1/2 tablespoon of sugar|
|2 tablespoon of shaohsing wine|
|1 can of chicken broth (save ¼ cup for the broccoli)|
|3 tablespoon of vegetable oil for stir fry|
|3 clove of garlic minced divide|
|1 teaspoon of toasted sesame seeds for garnish|
|1 lb of fresh egg noodle or yakisoba noodle|
Directions to make Stir fry Chinese Broccoli Noodle
- In a bowl combine the rest of chicken broth with 3 tablespoon of soy sauce, 2 tablespoon of oyster sauce, 1/2 tablespoon of sugar, Shaohsing and 2 tablespoon of Yoshida sauce set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a wok add half of the garlic fry until brown then add beef cook until almost done (the color not red) take out set aside
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil add broccoli with ¼ cup of chicken broth stir until the broccoli almost tender, take it out set aside
- Now add the last tablespoon of oil to the wok then last half of garlic stir fry until brown add noodle, stir fry with the rest of the sauce, mix it quickly, add the meat and broccoli back to the wok, stir fry until the noodle is hot and the flavor come together.
- Turn the heat off garnish with roasted sesame seeds
Serve hot with soy sauce or chili sauce.This noodle need to be eaten right away or it will not taste good.
Related Recipe: Homemade Teriyaki Sauce
Serving Size: 4
Calories Per Serving: 353