Tomato BRUSHETTA with Basil Recipe
Delicious Tomato BRUSHETTA with Basil Recipe is made from French baguette, tomato, garlic, basil, olive oil and other ingredients. This French food is perfect for a party because you can make a large batch of the topping ahead of time, as well as toasting baguette slices.
|1 French baguette or any kind of baguette you like Mozzarella, Feta, Pepper Jack or any kind of cheese you like for toping|
|3 tomatoes chopped (Roma tomato is best)|
|1 clove of garlic minced|
|1 ½ tablespoon of olive oil|
|1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar|
|2 tablespoon of chopped fresh basil|
|2 tablespoon of chopped fresh cilantro|
|Salt and pepper to taste|
|Mix everything in a bowl for an hour set it in the refrigerator|
Directions to make Tomato BRUSHETTA with Basil Recipe
- Slice the baguette to 1 inch or thicker up to you
- Lay sliced baguette on baking sheet
- Brush with olive oil
- Bake in 400 degree oven for 10 minutes till crisp
- Take it out and lay sliced or grated cheese on the bread
- Put it back in the oven; bake till the cheese is melted
- Take it out and spoon the tomato mixture on the bread serve hot or warm as appetizer.
Usually serve Tomato BRUSHETTA with Basil in family gathering party or any special gathering. It is easy to and quick to prepare for a large batch of the topping ahead of time.
Thank you and enjoy it
Related Recipe: Cambodian Lemongrass Sausage Recipe
Serving Size: 1
Calories Per Serving: 441