Winter Melon Soup with Pork
Winter melon with grounded pork and shrimp soup is delicious and simple. You can make it at home all you need winter melon put together with ground pork.
|1/2 lb ( 225 gram) of Grounded pork|
|1/2 lb (225 gram) of shrimp, shelled, de-veined and grounded|
|1 teaspoon of fish sauce|
|1/4 teaspoon of black pepper|
|1 stalk green onion, minced|
|4 cups of water|
|4 cups of already peeled, seeded and cut into cubes winter melon , aprox 900 gram|
|1 tablespoon of fish sauce|
|1 tablespoon of sugar|
|1/2 teaspoon of salt|
|2 stalks green onion, chopped|
Directions to make Winter Melon Soup with Pork
- In a small bowl, mix grounded pork, grounded shrimp,fish sauce, black pepper and onion together, set a side.
- Put water in a soup pot, cook till water bubbling.
- Scoops prepared grounded meat with a spoon, drops meat in boiling water, continue till meat gone, cook till meat tender.
- Add winter melon, cook till winter melon tender.
- Seasoning with fish sauce, sugar and salt.
- Top with green onion.
Serve hot with rice.
Related Recipe: Malabar Spinach Soup with Pork
Serving Size: 2
Calories Per Serving: 500
% Daily Value
Total Carbohydrate 34g 12%
Cholesterol 314mg 105%
Total Fat 19g 24%
Saturated Fat 7g 35%
Dietary Fiber 3g 11%
Protein 49g 98%
Sodium 1236mg 54%
Sugars 31g 62%
Share & Print
← Previous Malabar Spinach Soup with Pork