Easy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
Delicious and Easy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe is made from chicken breasts, sliced mushroom, tomato , Mexican cheese and other ingredients.
This is a great recipe for a quick dinner. There aren’t many ingredients and doesn’t take a lot of time.
|2 chicken breasts, chopped to bite size|
|28 oz of red or green enchilada sauce|
|1/2 cup of red bell pepper cut to small bite|
|1/2 cup of chopped onion|
|1/2 cup of sliced mushroom|
|2 green onions chopped|
|1 tomato chopped|
|1 Jalapeño pepper chopped|
|1 container of sour cream 16 oz|
Directions to make Easy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
- In a fry pan put 2 T of olive oil on medium heat
- Sauté the chicken till almost done take it out (you can use cook left over chicken)
- Now put a bit more of olive oil sauté all the red bell pepper, onion, mushroom,
- Till soft then put the chicken back turn the heat off
- Add the sour cream to the meat mixture let cool before you wrap
- Spray 9×13 baking dish
- Pour half can of the enchilada sauce and keep the other half for topping
- In a big plate lay tortilla spoon the chicken mixture and add a handful of Cheese to it
- Roll the tortilla and lay it in the baking dish like my picture. Repeat the remainder till all gone.
- Pour the rest of the enchilada sauce on top evenly
- Then sprinkle tomato, Jalapeno, and green onion on the top like my picture.
- Bake in the preheat oven at 400 degree for 25 minutes or till the enchilada is soft
- Then sprinkle a bit more cheese on the top. And put back in the oven till the cheese
It looks a bit watery, but let it cool down so the sauce can thicken. Serve with homemade salsa or store bought salsa. Easy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe is my favorite cooking because quick and easy to have dinner.
Thank you and enjoy it
Related Recipe: Grilled Salmon Rice Recipe
Serving Size: 2
Calories Per Serving: 322
% Daily Value
Total Carbohydrate 26g 9%
Cholesterol 76mg 25%
Total Fat 10g 13%
Saturated Fat 2g 10%
Dietary Fiber 5g 18%
Protein 31g 62%
Sodium 2681mg 117%
Sugars 8g 16%
← Previous Grilled Salmon Rice Recipe